The 3rd International Conference on Environmental Sustainability, Development, and Protection (ICESDP'18) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to environmental sustainability, development and protection. The goal of ICESDP'18 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICESDP is an acronym for International Conference on Environmental Sustainability, Development, and Protection.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world)
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
To learn more about the previous event in this conference series, please visit: Past Event.
ICESDP'18 is now accepting papers on the following topics.
- Biological Diversity
- Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sustainability and Development
- Fossil Feuls and Renewable Energy
- Global Warming and its Consequences
- Health and Environment
- Urbanization and Related Issues
- Water, A Vital Component
- Environmental Risk Management and other related topics
For a complete list of the paper topics, please visit: Submissions.
Dr. Brigitte Helmreich,
Technical University of Munich, Germany
Biography & Abstract
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 110 cm height and 70 cm width.